Our company adopt safe working to protect our staff and our clients. These are some measures we will be taking as a company to ensure safe operation. We seek your cooperation to make production safe.
- Our management team will be working from home during phase one after the circuit breaker. If there is a need, we encourage meet via video conferencing with prior appointment or by phone call.
- Our staff will stagger working hours so we seek your patience and kindness during the collection and return of equipment.
- All collection and return must be done within the appointed time. Kindly inform us early if you wish to change appoint timing. For collection, a maximum of 2 clients will be allowed in the office.
- Everyone who visits our office must wear a mask, observe safe distancing, scan in and out using the QR code provided and have their hands sanitised.
- Our office will be cleaned 2 times a day and our staff will sanitise their hands before and after packing equipment.